Everyone wants to look his or her best on the wedding day, looking good isn’t just about the dress and the shoes you wear, it’s about the overall look. Your looks, your skin, and your hairstyle will contribute to how you look on your special day. It is important to start on a good skin care regime at least 6 months prior to the wedding.
1. Decrease excess facial oilYou can use a mild face wash and an oil-free moisturizer in order to decrease the oily and greasy look. Avoid using a toner as this can kick the system into an overdrive and end up increasing the oil production.
2. Maintain your dietYour food intake isn’t only important for keeping you in shape, what you eat can reflect on your face in the form of pimples and blackheads. Drink plenty of water and snack on hydrating fruits such as watermelon, cucumbers, grapefruit, and tomatoes.
This will keep your face hydrated and refreshed.
3. Schedule a professional treatmentDon’t wait until the last minute to do a facial massage South Melbourne and other beauty enhancing treatments, this should be started as soon as possible to attain the best results on your wedding day. The repetitive massaging can increase the blood circulation to your face and lead to a brighter face.
4. Minimize PoresWhile it’s true you can’t decrease the size of your pores, you can still take measures in order to make them appear smaller. Microdermabrasion and other chemical peels can help you achieve this.
5. Pay attention to the other parts of the bodyMany people tend to make the mistake of paying all the attention to the face and not to the rest of the body. The neck, hands and some parts of the chest will still be visible in the wedding, make this look smoother by exfoliating and moisturizing it on a regular basis.
6. Hire a good beauticianNothing can be worse than hiring a bad makeup artist, ensure that you hire a reputed makeup artist that will give you the look you desire. Bridal hair and makeup are the most important aspect of looking spectacular on your big day to look into some of their works and view their reviews and rating online, only proceed with them if you are 100% sure that they will do a good jobPrepping for this day can be stress full and scary, but following a daily skin care schedule can help you achieve good results and prep you up for the big day.